Exciting Changes on our New Website
Thank you for visiting our redesigned website. On Monday April 12, 2021 the site went live and completely replaced our former site. Our goal was to make our site easier and quicker to read and navigate.
Here are the main changes:
- Pages: Some pages from our former site have been consolidated and some removed on our new site, based on usage.
- New Feature: Financial Resource Center with calculators & helpful articles (accessed from the “Services” tab).
- New Rates Feature: All rates are on a single webpage & not from a PDF-format document.
- Major sections (vehicle/boat loan, personal loan, credit cards and savings) have clickable quick links from the top of the Rates page to their section.
- Pages that reference rates (vehicle/boat loan, personal loan, credit cards and savings) have clickable quick links from the bottom of their individual page to their Rates page section.
- Real Estate Rates are found on our loan application site
- Renamed Feature: Our “Emergency Relief” blog is now called “Blog” and it's accessed from the middle or bottom purple bar.
- Application: All major loan applications & account opening application are accessed with just ONE click from links on the upper right of every page.
- Branches & ATMS: On the “Branches & ATMs” page, an easily-searchable Google Map shows all LAFCU branches & ATMs.
- FAQS: To help members faster, the top 3 FAQs related to the most accessed pages appear on the bottom of those pages. These pages currently are: Contact Us, Checking, Vehicle Loans, Visa credit cards, Personal Loans, & Real Estate Loans.
- Important Links: In the center of the homepage and the bottom of every page are links to these important features: Contact Us, Branches & ATMs, Make Appointment, Blog, What’s New, and Rates.
- Logo on upper left:
- Click it to return to the home page.
- Has graphics that celebrates 2021 as our 85th anniversary.
- Mobile: When using our website on mobile, click the three bars on the upper right to access the four major sections, account application, and loan applications.
- Newsletter: Our most recent member newsletter is linked in the “Current Events” section on the “What’s New” page.
- Online Banking:
- Access has not changed.
- When you scroll to the bottom of the home page or open any other page, the online banking “LOGIN” button moves from the top left to the top right of page....to the right of the “About Us” link, and becomes a dropdown.
- Reminder Boxes: Currently, the three homepage “reminder” boxes below the purple bar have direct links to “Giving Back” (LACA donations), “Investments” (LAFCU Investment Services), and “Relationship Rewards.”
- Responsive: The site has the same “responsive” features and functions when accessing it from a desktop, tablet or a mobile device.
- Search: “How Can We Help You?” search field in the middle of the screen:
- Has the same functions and FAQs as our former “Ask a Question” feature.
- When you type a word or question, related answers appear in a dropdown....making it quicker to click on a selection without typing “enter” or “return.”