Take advantage of special events and promotions and increase your everyday savings on our products and services. All current offers are exclusive to LAFCU members.
Hit the Road in a New Ride…from 1.49% APR1
Hit the road in a new ride with a vehicle loan rate from 1.49% APR1 when using our vehicle buying service. We serve up hundreds of makes and models while giving you all the perks of a personal auto shopper. If you are unable to qualify for this low rate, we offer other rate-reducing discounts that will help you save.
Get More of Everything with Visa
This summer, we’re offering more points, more cash, more everything on our Signature Rewards Platinum and Cash Back Platinum Visa® cards.* Here’s how:
- DOUBLE UP: Earn 4 points (vs. 2) on your Signature card for every dollar spent on amusement parks, entertainment venues, hotels, restaurants, for travel, and earn 2 points on other purchases.
- UP YOUR CASH: Get 3% cash back (vs. 1.25%) on your Cash Back card for every dollar spent on amusement parks, entertainment facilities, hotels, restaurants, for travel, and earn 2 points on other purchases.
New Members can Earn $300
All eligible Southern Californians can open an account and become a LAFCU member. When you become a member, it’s as easy as 1-2-3 to earn up to $300 during your first 90 days of membership: 1
- $100: when you sign up for online statements and start direct deposit2
- $100: when you open a Visa® credit card3
- $100: when you get a vehicle loan4
2 Direct Deposit minimum is $500 each; $100 will be deposited into the member’s share savings account after second Direct Deposit is received by LAFCU.
3 Member’s share savings will be credited $100 when member makes new charges or transfers of at least $1,000 total to their LAFCU card (during the first 90 days) then fills out and submits to LAFCU the Visa Rebate form on the Forms Page of our website confirming the $1,000 balance transfer was completed (during the first 90 days).
4 Minimum loan $5,000. Member’s share savings account will be credited $100 upon loan funding. Excludes refinanced LAFCU vehicle loans. Loans received from third parties (CUDL, Rate Genius, Open Road, etc.) are not eligible for this promotion.