All Southern Californians are Eligible to Open an Account
All eligible Southern Californians can open a membership account, apply for low-rate loans, and enjoy many free or low-cost financial services. You are eligible if you work for the City of Los Angeles, or live in the Greater LA area (most counties in Southern CA) and first join the LA Charitable Association for at least five dollars. When opening your membership, you need two forms of identification and least $5 deposit for a Share Savings account.
Like all credit unions, we are a not-for-profit financial cooperative owned and controlled by our members. Our mission is to provide the best financial services for our members, and our vision is to be our members’ first choice for financial services and be their financial source for life.
- Low-rate loans
- Competitive savings rates
- Free or discounted services
- Easy access to accounts: online, mobile, by phone, and nationwide with shared branches and ATM
- Loan pre-approvals
- Insurance and investment services
- Knowledgeable, friendly staff
- Tradition of outreach to the community