Preparing to send your son or daughter to college? We can help you finance their education with LAFCU's new cuScholar Private Student Loan, offered through cuStudentLoans.
Powered by LendKey, formerly Fynanz, the cuStudent Loan program can help pay for all qualified education expenses, including tuition, room and board, and books. Based in New York City, LendKey is a cloud-based technology company that enables credit unions to provide web-based student loans to its members.
- No origination fees for all new student loans
- Competitive interest rates, and with good grades applicants can get even lower rates
- 1% interest rate reduction once 10% of the loan principal is repaid during the full repayment period
- 30-day no-fee return policy which allows you to cancel the loan within 30 days of disbursement without fees or interest
- Cosigner release available for creditworthy borrowers after 24 consecutive on-time principal plus interest payments
- Financial literacy, including articles and webinars at College Resource Center
Frequently asked questions:
cuScholar Private Student Loan FAQ
cuScholar Private Student Loan