Home Search and Buying
powered by CU Realty Services
Thinking of buying or selling a home? Our HomeAdvantage Program sponsored by CU Realty Services, will help you search for a home, find a realtor and earn an average cash rebate of $2,600 at closing.**
- Enroll in the HomeAdvantage program and search online Multiple Listing Service (MLS) listings to find the home you want.
- Select a real estate agent from the Realtor® network.
- Close escrow and get a rebate of 20% of your agent’s commission.
Enroll & Search
Anytime Adviser-Home Buying Coach
Take advantage of our Anytime Adviser-Home Buying Coach, an online interactive guide that coaches you through the home buying process. Learn how to set a housing priorities checklist to decide what features you want in a home. Plus use loan payment and mortgage term calculators to prepare your budget for a home purchase.
First Trust Deeds
- Fixed-rate options feature up to 80% financing, minus outstanding liens
- No-point, low-point and flat-fee options on fixed-rate loans up to 40 years
- Lower rate fixed to adjustable conversion options
- Free 40-day rate lock and "Rate Beater" program
Second Trust Deeds
- Competitive fixed rates with no points & no fees for loans of $5,000 to $250,000
- Repayment terms up to 15 years
- Borrow up to 90% of your home's appraised value, minus liens
- A minimum down payment of only 3.5%
- Seller may contribute up to 6% of sales price, including closing costs
- Gifts can fund up to 100% of down payment and closing costs
- $5,000 minimum credit line
- Borrow up to 80% of appraised value, minus liens
- No points and annual fees for loans of $5,000-$250,000
- Convenient access with checks or Home Equity Access Card
- No loan repayment & no income requirements
- Payments are guaranteed & funds received are a loan and non-taxable
*Rebate examples shown are based on a 3% agent commission rate. Since agent commissions vary, your actual rebate may vary accordingly *Rebate examples shown are based on a 3% agent commission rate. Since agent commissions vary, your actual rebate may vary accordingly **Real Estate Loan Rate Example: The approximate payment would be $665 monthly for an LAFCU 30-year fixed rate first trust deed mortgage on an owner-occupied, single family residence with a 7.0% interest rate and 7.15% Annual Percentage Rate (APR), based on a $100,000 mortgage with one point and $1,500 in closing costs. Actual rate, APR, points and closing costs vary and may affect the APR. Loan-to-value is up to 80% based on an LAFCU appraisal.