MyLAFCU Mobile services are a convenient way to access e-Branch and e-Bill Pay from your smartphone or regular cellphone. From a smartphone you can make account transfers, view history, pay bills, find LAFCU ATMs and branches, view loans & savings rates, deposit checks, and link to LAFCU´s regular website. From a cell phone without internet, you can access your LAFCU accounts using "LAFCU Mobile Text" services. Enroll your phone and set up e-Lerts from a link inside e-Branch, our free online account access service (call LAFCU during business hours if you need our free e-Branch PIN).
• "MyLAFCU Mobile" Web Access: Interactive Demo, FAQs & screen shots.
From your smartphone, enter https://m.diginsite.com/lafcu/
• iPhone App:Click for FAQs & screen shots. Download your free
"MyLAFCU Mobile" iPhone app from the Apple "App Store "
• Android ™ App: Download your free "MyLAFCU Mobile" app from the Android "Market".
• "LAFCU Mobile Text:" Click for a demo. Click for FAQs & screen shots.
After activating this service from e-Branch from a desktop, laptop or tablet computer, any cellphone enabled with text messaging (SMS) can text 454545
to a shortcut code to get instant responses regarding their LAFCU e-Branch accounts. The codes are: BAL (primary account balance), BAL CHK (Checking account balances), BAL SAV (Saving account balances), BAL ALL (All account balances), LAST (last 5 transactions), and TRANS (transfer funds from your primary account). e-Lert messages can also be set up while using e-Branch.
• Mobile Check Deposit is a free, convenient way to deposit checks 24/7 using your Android-enabled phone or iPhone.
Unavailable Mobile Service Times in 2013
Due to scheduled maintenance, ALL E-BRANCH SERVICES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE from 9:30pm until 1:30am Pacific Standard Time on the dates listed below. We apologize for the inconvenience, and recommend you conduct your online business before or after these times:
Oct. 12 & 26, November 9, December 7