As a LAFCU member, you'll enjoy surcharge-free access to any CO-OP® and LAFCU-owned ATM.
CO-OP ATM Network
There are over 30,000 ATMs in the CO-OP network in the U.S. and Canada where you can access your LAFCU accounts with your Check Card. Over 9,300 of these ATMs accept deposits* as well. The CO-OP Network also provides the same fee-free access at 5,000 7-Eleven stores, and those stores with "Vcom" ATMs allow surcharge-free "shared branch" transactions (like depositing a check & making loan payments).
For ATM locations 24/7:
- Call (888) 748-3266 to use the "ATM Locator" (for automated speech-enabled responses only - by zipcode, street address, or street intersection)
- Online List, iPhone App & Maps: Click here to search then display list of ATM locations with maps
- GPS Download: Click here to access the page from which you can download the database of 25,000+ surcharge-free ATMs directly to your Garmin, Tom Tom or other GPS device
- Text Messaging: If you have a cell phone enabled with text messaging, just text any zip code, cross streets with city & state, or street address with city & state (do not use commas) to 69266 (or type: MYCOOP) and your phone will quickly receive a text message with a list of the closest CO-OP ATMs (you are responsible for any text message charges).
LAFCU members also enjoy free access at any LAFCU-owned ATM. Balance inquiries, balance transfers and withdrawals can be made at all locations and deposits* can be made at certain ATMs. ATM location below.
Non-LAFCU ATMs and Point-of-Sale
Use your ATM or Check Card at ATMs on the STAR®, PLUS® or EXCHANGE® networks, and at POS locations on the STAR network. Third-party fees may apply - but here's good news: based on your V.I.P. status, you can receive a certain number of fee-free transactions - or unlimited free transactions!
ATM Usage Safety Tips
- Protect your Check Card and its Personal Identification Number (PIN). Keep your PIN a secret, memorize it, and do not write it on your card. If you forget the PIN, contact us during business hours.
- When you approach an ATM and notice anything strange, return later or go to another ATM. Report unusual occurrences as soon as possible.
- Immediately report a lost or stolen card to us.
- Have your card ready and in hand, along with other transaction materials, before you approach an ATM.
- Allow adequate distance between you and other ATM users.
- Stand close to the ATM when entering your PIN and do not allow anyone to watch you. Use your body to shield the ATM keyboard.
- Take receipts with you after completing your transactions, and wait until you leave the vicinity of the ATM to count your money.
* Check deposits are subject to LAFCU check hold policies. Members can use the deposit envelope provided at the CO-OP ATM. Cash deposits are not recommended. Deposits are posted within two business days from the date of the deposit. Dividends are earned from the date of the deposit provided the member meets the minimum average daily balance requirement. Check deposits must not be stale-dated or post-dated. All items must be in U.S. funds.