1) The APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is based on the term, collateral, down payment,
Account relationships and credit. Loan payments can be made via Payroll Deduction, Automatic Transfers, by telephone with VoiceTel-24, by transferring funds online in e-Branch, online with e-Bill Pay, in person at a LAFCU branch or CU Service Center (Shared Branch), or by mail to LAFCU.
2) For variable-rate loans, the Annual Percentage Rate quoted is the initial rate before quarterly adjustments. Index: 4-week average of 26-week U.S. T-Bill. Maximum rate increase/decrease is two percentage points per year; five percentage points over the lifetime of the loan; not to increase above 18% or decrease below the base rate (the lesser of 12% or the initial rate on signature loans). The interest rate may be decreased by up to 1% below the standard fixed rate for that loan program, but not below the certificate rate plus 1% for the loan and certificate term.
3) Maximum number of monthly payments assumes a single advance and is estimated for variable-rate loans.
4) Loan term for vehicle loans depend on the amount financed and the year of the vehicle. Vehicle loan amount must be $20,000 or more to qualify for an 84-month term.
5) Financing for new & used automobiles, trucks, and recreational vehicles is up to 120% (100% for motorcycles, RVs, personal watercraft and boats) of the purchase price including tax, license, GAP and MBI. RVs eligible for financing include motor homes, camping trailers, 5th wheel trailers, custom vans, surfer vans, and van conversions. Financing includes tax and license (and optional MBI & GAP from LAFCU for automobiles, trucks & RVs).
6) Total Unsecured Loans (Visa card credit lines, computer loans, and "Signature" Personal Unsecured loans) for loan amounts in excess of $35,000, contact LAFCU. Maximum computer loan amount includes 100% of the purchase price, including hardware and software.
7) There is a 25-calendar day grace period for new purchases, if the previous statement's balance was paid in full. To avoid periodic finance charges for new purchases, pay the total new balance by the payment due date (approximately 25 calendar days from the billing date). There is no grace period for cash advances. Interest is charged from the date of the advance. Minimum monthly Visa payment is $20 ($25 on ShopLA City card) or 3% of the outstanding balance (excluding over limit or delinquent amounts), whichever is greater.
8) Minimum monthly payment on Personaline/Overdraft Protection is $33 per $1,000 borrowed, or portion thereof.
9) Loan rate equals Share Certificate rate plus 3%. Checking (Share Draft), Holiday, IRA Share Certificates, and Money Market accounts cannot be used as a collateral for a loan. Loan term can not exceed Certificate maturity date. "Debt Protection" plans are not available for loans with a one-year term and single payment.
10) APR will increase to 17.90% (18.00% on ShopLA City Card) on your entire Account balance and continue for 6 consecutive months if payment is delinquent for 2 or more consecutive cycles. Initial APR is based on credit/underwriting criteria.
11) This is a partial listing of owner-occupied real estate loan rates. Non-owner occupied property loans also available. RATES, FEES, AND PROGRAMS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE and may affect the APR. For complete rates, click or call us.
12) APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Normal credit-granting criteria applies. First Trust Deeds: Financing is up to 80% of the home's appraised value, minus liens; FHA & VA financing available on referral; free 40-day rate lock available on request; loan pre-approvals are available. Terms up to 40 years. Maximum "conforming" loan amount is $417,000, and "Jumbo Loans" for higher amounts are available. Second Trust Deeds: Borrow up to 90% of the home's appraised value, minus liens. Has no points or fees for loan amounts under $250,000. Home Equity Line of Credit: Borrow up to 80% of the home's appraised value, minus liens; Variable-rate lines available with no points or annual fees. No point/no fee loans are subject to demand and governmental fees.
13) Introductory rate good for the first six months, after which the rate will change to the "One-Year Constant Maturity Treasury" rate plus 2.25%. Introductory rate is not available if a HELOC is refinanced within 18 months of opening.
14) Also access a "Home Equity Line of Credit" with a plastic "Home Equity Access Card". Paper "Convenience Checks", when avaialble, can be written for amounts of $100 up to the maximum creditline of the card.
15) APY=Annual Percentage Yield. The APY is a prediction based on the assumption that all dividends remain for a year and are not withdrawn. Your actual APY will be calculated to three decimal points.
16) HSA= Health Savings Account. Available only for withdrawals with a Check Card and e-Branch inquiries. Not available for check wirting, Shared Branch access, or Courtesy Pay.
The LAFCU Rates and Fees on this website sets forth certain conditions, rates, fees and charges applicable to your Savings (Shares), Checking (Share Draft), Holiday, Money Market and Share Certificate Accounts at Los Angeles Federal Credit Union (LAFCU). This schedule is incorporated as part of your Account Agreement with LAFCU. Except as specifically described, the following disclosures apply to all of the Accounts:
Rate Information - The dividend rate and Annual Percentage Yield on your
Accounts are set forth in this website's rate schedule. The dividend and
Annual Percentage Yield are current as of the last dividend declaration date
for the Account. The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that
reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an Account based on
the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. Call
us for the most current rate information.
Nature of Dividends - Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after the required transfer of.
Accrual of Dividends - Dividends will begin to accrue on the business day you deposit cash or non-cash items (such as checks) to your Account.
• Savings and loan rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice. Rates do not apply to refinances of existing LAFCU loans. Normal credit granting criteria applies. All rates quoted on this website are meant for informational purposes only and are not an advertisement.
• You will receive your own copies of the Truth in Savings disclosures from LAFCU when you open an LAFCU account. You will receive your loan agreement and disclosures when you qualify for a loan.