Direct Deposit Advance
Running a little short on cash before payday? We can help.
If you have Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction and find yourself in need of an advance before payday, you can request a Direct Deposit Advance. With this service:
- A maximum $500 can be deposited in advance to your savings or checking account
- A low fee applies per advance
- The advance is automatically paid back on the day of your next Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction
- A new advance can be requested once the previous advance is paid in full
- Credit counseling is available after the third advance
- At our discretion, accounts that become negative due to misuse of this service can have their privileges revoked for one year
- You must have at least two Direct Deposits or Payroll Deductions of a paycheck posted to your account to qualify for a Direct Deposit Advance
- Additional conditions may apply; contact us for details.